Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring is here

We got our trees planted (all 16 of them) on Saturday.  We prepared one garden bed for flowers & plants.  We still have lots more work in that department.  We planted two new grape vines for juicing.  We had to leave the others at the last house.  We burned a little in the ditches.  Turns out I might have a little pyro in me.  My dad would be proud.  ;)    We had a good day at church.  Lilli walked herself to nursery.  She knew right where to go and didn't even look back to see if we were following.   We went to the school playground to play for a bit.  The weather was perfect.  It is pouring rain today and there seems to be green everywhere.

This week is our spring break.  After CJ's piano lesson this moring, we went to Goodwill.  We found a game of battleship.  They boys couldn't wait to get home and play.  Lexi got a little drawing pad.  I found the kids a Roadmaster wagon.  The handle is broken but I am thinking they could pull stuff around the yard in it.  We are off to a good start.  Maybe I will post more pics later.  ;)

No comments: