Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring Break

It doesn't seem that we have done much this week. I suppose we are having a staycation - which is fine with me.  Here are the boys playing battleship earlier in the week.





On Tuesday we went to have three kids checked for diabetes.  They were all so brave with the blood draw.  Not one of them cried or even whimpered.  We then went to the Capitol Building and later to the zoo. 


 








The zoo didn't have all of their exhibits full but we decided to buy a season pass so I guess we will be going back.



The lions and tigers just lie around yawning all day.


The geese make their nests in the most awkward locations and then hiss at anyone walking by.


I remember taking a photo on this same canoe just after Lilli was born 2 1/2 years ago.  My has time passed quickly.

Everything is blooming.  We have had plenty of wind and rain.  If we ever get a warm day, everything will be out.






Lilli was sure this Kamodoo dragon statue needed to eat her bark chips.


CJ's favorite exhibit. 


My friend Becky and her 3 kids spent the night on Tuesday.  They were on their way home from Utah.  So good to see her.  Her kids have grown so much.  Their youngest and CJ are 7 months apart and she is easily 3 heads taller.  It was so fun to see them.  Wish I had taken a photo. 

I had a photo session yesterday.  Here is messy faced Lilli squeezing in 2 extra seconds of attention before it started.



Lexi had her Kindergarten shots.  She is all ready to go.  Today has been a lazy day.  We are having the missionaries for dinner.

No comments: