the sprinklers came on while we were there. the kids were hoping for that since that is what happened last time too.
We found this huge {what we decided is a} gopher on our land. huge huh? thank goodness he was dead when we found him.
Hard to believe we are actually going to have some peaches! I will need to thin them soon. the tree is loaded!
this morning when I went out to look at the garden, I could see a few bean sprouts and 10-15 corn plants. This evening when i went out there were pumpkin, watermelon, rows of corn, onions....I am not joking. It was bizarre. I guess everything hit its growing spurt. this morning I thought we might need to replant and tonight I think we will have plenty of food. Glad Charlie was able to get good consistent water on it, it has made all the difference.
The girls love to bath!
Lilli got bit in nursery today. Apparently the little boy that did it has about 50 teeth AND they make the shape of a smiley face.
Thought I would include a few shots of the yard so I can remember the progress through the summer and fall. ;)
Flower garden next to the front door (the only flowers on the property for this year)
this strange plant that has looked dead for the last 6+ months. Decided to grow at the base. I remember it being huge and beautiful with some sort of flower when we were looking at the house so I am glad it is alive. It literally grows inches everyday. I just wonder what it is.
A pretty rose bush that is 8 feet tall and that is AFTER I trimmed it significantly. It has a ton of crazy new growth.
Standing in front of the house looking west.
Standing in front of the house looking east. I significantly trimmed that Austrian pine. It looks better but nothing is going to fix its crocked growth. The lilac tree on the left is almost done blooming.
Looking north off the back patio. the horseshoe pit gets lots of attention through weeding and mowing but has yet to be used.














No comments:
Post a Comment