Monday, May 2, 2011

It is probably time I paid some attention to this blog. ;)

I was just downloading some photos and thought I should share a few! 

We went to Salmon for a neices baby blessing.  It was in April but look at the SNOW!!!


CJ was detremined to catch a fish.  Unfortunately it didn't happen here at this pond but they went out later and caught some. 


Of course we had to spend some time at Sharkie Hot Springs.


Here are the Flinders & Petersons cousins.  CJ wasn't too sure about holding Eliza but he did great!


And of course here is the Eliza, the star of the weekend.


Even though Lilli usually thinks she is the baby, she knew that this one REALLY was a baby.  She loved her!


Back at home, Lexi discovered she can climb a tree!  Love the helmet.  The boys got competitive when they saw this and wanted to give it a whirl, but it was funny, the tree was too small to hold them.  ;)


Easter egg hunt in our neighborhood.  The kids in their Easter pics are on my photo blog.  www.danapetersonphotography.blogspot.com.


Lilli loves the trampoline.


Playing hide and seek with the kids.  I wonder where they are?  It took me a long time to find them.  Can you see them anywhere?


I ran in a 50K Relay last weekend.  This is me before running with my good friend Tami.  She was hooking me up with her ipod so I could track my pace and distance.  Unfortunately it didn't work so I just had to carry the ipod the whole time.  It was a good effort though.  My leg was supposed to be 5.2 miles but I don't think it was much over 4. 


Here I am on the trail...just keep running!  It was exhilarating! Can't wait to do it again.


Here I am with my team, the "Why Not's" after we got home in our dorky shirts, bags and hats!  We totally did it for the merchandise!! 

Here is our bunny.  Charlie thought he was growing a 3rd ear.  Turns out it was just a bunch of hair clumped together.  He really likes Charlie (even though neither wants to admit it).


I suppose that is enough fun for today.  :)


3 comments:

Peggy said...

I sure love this family!!! Thanks for sharing. :)

Laural said...

How fun! All of it! Your time with Peggy, Easter, Hide and Seek! You are such a fun mom! Oh, and running a relay! WOOT for you! That is so awesome. I used to like to run and I think I've finally figured out why I don't so much now...it's my big boobs! Grrrr! :)

Peggy said...

looking for those back to school pics :)