Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Lexi

Lexi had a good 3rd birthday! I reflect much on what I was doing a year ago...what a year it has been. I am glad I got to celebrate in good health with her this year!

She got the princess cake she has wanted for a month. She got some good presents. She got to celebrate 3 times (once at G & G Olson, G & G Peterson's and on her actual birthday at our house with G & G Peterson). By the tiem it was really her birthday, she thought she was turning 5. :)

She wanted Cheerios for breakfast, hot dogs with Mac & CHeese for lunch and Hamburgers with pop for dinner. What a lucky girl!

We played games, opened presents, read books and ate cake and ice cream.

I have yet to take 3-year old portraits, but I will get to it soon.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Laural said...

LOL! That is so funny that she thinks she is 5! I can't remember which one, but one of my kids did that too! Did you make the cake?

Anonymous said...

Hey. You need to update your family picture in your blog header. Lilli, I'm sure, is feeling left out!

Peggy said...

I think it is time to update the blog....just a thought. :)