Monday, August 17, 2009

Our Little Lillian

Lillian Grace Peterson arrived Thursday, August 13 at 12:28 pm.
She weighed 7 lbs. 7 oz. and is 20 1/2 " long.

The labor progressed pretty quickly and we had her less than 2 hours after the epideral. She is a beautiful baby. She has quite a bit of hair and really nice skin. So far she isn't the greatest eater. She is a little lazy and just wants to sleep. I'm sure she'll get the hang of it soon enough. Her temperment is so far similar to the other kids....I'm sure that could change. We came home from the hospital Friday afternoon.

We are all healthy and excited for the next few weeks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Let's see if you can identify the theme in these next few photos...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She really isn't a crier, but you wouldn't know it by these photos. She is a very mild mannered baby so far. I love her to pieces! My mom came to visit for a few days. It was good to have here here.

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Amy N. said...

Congratulations-she is beautiful!! Yay for a model that can't say no yet!

Stueller said...

COngrats Dana!!! HOw cute is she!

Peggy said...

Miraculous! I love the picture of her in the basket...what a cutie!

camfox said...

I'm so glad your mom could be with you. One of the things that gets me through my pregnancies is knowing that I'll get a visit from my mom when it's over. Congratulations Dana. Lillian is a beautiful little baby, with a darling name.