Thursday, June 11, 2009

Lots has happened

Charlie participated in a Big Boys Pine Wood Derby (he made cars for him and the boys)

Photobucket

The garden is growing (oops...forgot to take a picture)

Grandma Stocks' funeral

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Grandma Rekows' funeral

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

New baby picture (about 28 weeks). The baby is having a bit of a growth challenge so we will have ultrasound #4 in 2 more weeks.

Photobucket

Photobucket



Dentist appointments where both boys allowed x-rays to be taken...YEAH!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Last day of school/Kindergarten Celebration

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jaxon swimming lessons. CJ is taking swimming lessons too, but I haven't gotten a picture yet.

Photobucket

Photobucket

A look at Jaxon and Lexi BEFORE their surgeries

Photobucket

Photobucket

One of happy Lexi

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kristy said...

It took Jack a couple of trips to the dentist to be cool with it. And, poor puddin', he has a super sensitive gag reflex, so we haven't been able to get x-rays yet! Rory, though, she has let them clean all her teeth both times she's gone - yahoo!

I think they just like going so they can get something from the treasure box when they are done ...

Peggy said...

Thanks for posting all the great pictures. Did you take maternity picture? I like it! I want to see the surgery "after" pictures.

Amy N. said...

wow you have been busy! I love all the picture updates, and you look great! Good luck with the surgeries and the US