Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter and more...

This is at the neighborhood Easter Egg hunt. Our kids aren't the most agressive in the group and judging from their faces, there is a bit of confusion amoung the three of them. I think we were the only ones there using DI bags as baskets. :)







We picked up a 4-wheeler for my dad last week. We can't leave it out on the street so we had to make room in our garage. I went inside for a minute and this is what I found whatn I came back out to the garage...with any luck, grandpa won't come pick it up and the kids will have a new toy. :) I can't believe all three of them figured out to climb up on the trailor and on to the 4-wheeler. Little monkeys I guess.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

I love the fact that you captured the DI bag. :) Good times! It looks like someone is excited for four wheeler rides. Post more pictures!